Question:
      Have any of you found a site better to use than eBay?  When I say better,
I mean one not run by children disguised as adults.  I have websites, but also
sell on eBay simply because of the larger exposure.  However, when you have a
customer problem, eBay seems to not deal in logic or common sense for that
matter.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale