Max,

This goes for everyone on the list:

If anyone sees a wood and leather steering wheel on an R129 or W140 in the
knackers, let me know.  They are pretty much interchangeable between the two
chassis.  I watch for them on eBay regularly but they're usually trashed or
stupid expensive.  A guy had one cheap this week but he leather was trashed.  I
was wondering how much it would cost to have the leather recovered or
replaced...

I found one a while back and put it on the S500 coupe.  I just drove it a few
weeks ago and I REALLY liked it, not to mention it looks really nice, too!

Dan