Except it's much more useful. More like using a Randall knife to peel potatoes.

Manfred

Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
That's like those fake security cameras for $19.95.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 1:37 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I did just that a few months ago. Put the wheel on my 83 TD. It is about
an inch smaller in dia. but it feels and looks a lot better then the old
one. Also looks like I have an air bag. Though I did take that out of there.

Manfred