I wonder if the Suburban and Silverado suffer from "Hey y'all ho mah beer and watchiss" The others I can see, when a Sub or Sil t-bones one.

--R

On 2/25/15 11:59 AM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
Since some are considering non-MB cars for their families:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/research/deadliest-vehicles-for-drivers/ss-AA9feSc#image=1
Chevrolet Aveo 5-Door
Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD
Chevrolet HHR
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet Aveo (4-door)
Dodge Nitro 2WD
Ford Focus (4-door)
Honda Civic (4-door)
Honda Civic (2-door)
Hyundai Accent (2-door)
Hyundai Accent (4-door)
Jeep Patriot 2WD
Kia Rio
Mazda Mazda6
Mercury Grand Marquis
Nissan cube
Nissan Versa Hatchback
Nissan Versa Sedan

Rated on Driver deaths per million registered vehicles.