panzerwagon owners are seriously deluded about the value of their roadsters.
Those cars are not going to rise in price for ages.  There are too many beat to
crap examples and too few set up like new to get the prices asked.  Nobody will
be willing to throw the money needed to restore them to #1, as you would a
w113.  I am going out on a limb and say the way these go up in price is as
unrestored/preservation class examples.

clay