On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:40:28 -0500 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Holy. Why all the angst?
>
> Do the right thing and email them.  Let them sort it out if they want.
> You'll be a better person for it.

Yes, what he said!

Contact them and point out their mistake. It is, after all, their
mistake. How it's rectified should be up to them (though it should not
cost you any extra money).

Whether they send you a pre-paid business return label or let you keep
the wrong product or what is up to them.

Rusty sent me an incorrect horn one time. I called him and he said to
keep it, that it wasn't worth sending back. I think I still have it
someplace around here.

Craig