'Had to go on 100% emergency oxygen when I read the $69k and $72k. Developed a bad choking cough, too, with pain in left arm. Recovered enough to write a note.

Wilton

In 2007, when dodge was supposed to put the blujuce Dissels in the gran cheep and the grand caravan, but never put any in the caravan, I went to a nice little dodge stealer and asked about the grancheep. $70k I looked at him and told him for that money, I can buy a real Mercedes with a real Mercedes Diesel engine. Then I walked out.

The guy's chin was on the floor.  I shoulda kicked some dirt in it.