A friend of mine owned a sporting goods store in MA of all places, and had a firearms sales permit, which apparently included automatic weapons. One night we were socializing and he says he just sold 2 mini-guns to some foreign buyer. These were the things that go like 3000 or 6000 rounds per minute, like mounted on helicopters for hosing down targets quickly. I think they were made by GE or some subsidiary, might have been located in MA, I don't remember.

So this was intriguing, turns out his store had the necessary permits for selling and exporting this thing so he was basically just the pass-through on it. I don't recall him ever saying who the buyer was, or if we asked he averred on the identification, which was further intriguing as to who would be buying these, how they had the necessary permits to do so, with the foreign connection, etc.

I could see mounting one on the front of the truck.  Maybe both.

--R