The other night I was hauling the snowmobile trailer and the tail lights quit.
The brake and turn signals still worked. I only had a little ways to go so I
didn't think much of it.
Today I discovered the pinched wire and fix the problem, although the rear
marker lights won't work again until they get a new wire I figure I'll get
through this season and then the trailer needs a full rebuild anyway.
The thing I want to give Chrysler props for is that the running lights on the
trailer are on a circuit breaker not a fuse so even with a dead short I never
lost driving lights on the truck and didn't blow a fuse which made figuring out
the actual problem that much easier...
-Curt