The other day I was driving on I-26 here in SC and there was a largish truck, might have been a tractor with a smaller trailer, down in the median all mired up in the muck. You could see where, for whatever reason, it had run off the road then stopped in the muck. There were 2 bubba trucks trying to pull it out, one with a tow strap on the tractor and the other with a tow strap on the truck with the tow strap on the tractor.

Both of the bubba trucks were also mired up and nothing had moved anywhere. A total goat rodeo. There was a cop there, looking at all this mess and trying to keep traffic impeded more. I figured it was going to take one of those huge tractor-trailer tow trucks with a 200ft cable to hook on to all of them and yank them out.

A Kaleb moment.

--R