Hell no! It's MY idea, so whichever one of the fine representatives of The People push it through, I would be happy!

I would probably rather see Cong. Hank Johnson, whose grasp of physics is boundless, propose it though, now that I think about it.

--R

On 3/9/15 2:45 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
What if Jeb Bush or Rick Perry sponsored this idea? Would you still be opposed?

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    I think if all cars had a windmill on top that could generate
electricity to run the motors we would see huge fuel savings. Let's suggest the idea to Senatah Malahkey to push some
    legislation through!

    --R

    On 3/9/15 1:45 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:

        New tires could generate powerPublished: Monday, March 9, 2015

        Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has introduced a new tire concept
        that could
        generate electricity for electric cars.

        The company announced the "BHO3" tire at the Geneva auto show
        and said the
        tire "offers the possibility" of helping recharge batteries of
        electric
        cars by converting heat from the rolling tire into electric
        energy.

        Most electric cars have a range of 100 miles before they must
        be recharged.

        "These concept tires reimagine the role that tires may play in
        the future,"
        said Joe Zekoski, senior vice president and chief technical
        officer at
        Goodyear. "We envision a future in which our products become more
        integrated with the vehicle and the consumer, more
        environmentally friendly
        and more versatile" (Terry Box,*Dallas Morning News*

<http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2015/03/concept-tire-could-generate-electricity.html/>,
        March 6). *-- MH*

        All posts are the result of individual contributors and as
        such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the
        post.  The list owner has no control over the content of the
        messages of each contributor.