> Rich wrote:
>
> Is anyone else totally ferklempt with the DST time change thing?
> Does anyone else find this whole business completely stupid and
> bothersome?

It bugs me so much all my friends have learned to not mention it
out of fear for the earful they will get from me on the topic.

Remember, the same government that thinks DST is a good idea also
wants to control your ISP and health care, and ....

> I grew up in Indiana, the time never changed so in the winter we
> were on Central Time and in the summer we were on Eastern time,
> or maybe the other way around, I forget, doesn't matter anyway.

Yeah - but even Indiana has succumbed to the pressure and now
follows the rest of Central time zone.  I think HI and AZ are the
only states that still don't.