I love Granny, but I fear her experience with the motors was limited only to her accepting the chauffeur into the family!

--R

On 3/10/15 6:23 PM, Peter Frederick via Mercedes wrote:
So, when the producer said " The show's executive producer, Andy Wilman, described last year as "an anus horribilis" for the programme" he was referring to Jeremy?

But the irritation was the charm, like how someone so irritating could be so... irritating. It made it fun to watch him be subjected to unpleasant situations.

--R

As the Lady Dowager in Downton Abbey remarked, "there is a point at which malice is no longer amusing, and you've just reached it."

Top Gear has it's good points, but being a complete jerk on the air (and racially offensive at that) goes too far.

Peter