"Front" of the engine faces the passenger fender. Cylinder number one is on
front corner closest to passenger, with the number progressing up as you move
towards the driver's side. Number three is back corner closest to driver. Move
to the front of the engine, and four is front passenger side, moving towards
driver's side has number six at the rear of the engine, front driver's side.

In other words, as you look at the engine from the front of the car, you're
looking at cylinders four through six from left to right immediately facing you.

Dan

Sent from my iPad