My family and I will be visiting my daughter who lives on Jim Hogg,  Austin, TX  78756.
We will be flying on Delta, leaving from Kalamazoo on April 5 and departing Austin on
April 11.  We will need to rent a car. Does anyone know of any deals/favorable places to
rent from.  Looking for something fun to drive and kinda sporty.  There will be 8 of of
us and we will have use of my old 1990 Chevy conversion van that she took with her when
she moved to Austin.  She has been there for about 2 years and loves it.  Also, is there
anything we "must do/see" while we are there?  Looking forward to having some
fun and eating well.
Thanks in advance,
mike

Michael E. Esh