Just drop it off at Wilton's. He has experience in tearing into HVAC systems and making them like new.

RB

On 11/03/2015 2:10 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Run away.

The heater core is buried on these, and I'm more than willing to bet there's
more leaking than the heater core.  What kind of condition is the soft top in?
Hydraulics all work?

Could be a CIS one, too, although I think those were 1990 models only, I could
be wrong.

No bargain here.  Move along.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2015, at 2:25 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes