Not yet, apparently.

I filled out a request for a quote on it last night for grins. They gave me
$100 off the price because I'm a credit union member. Wow, how generous!

I've already gotten a call from their lead person trying get me to tell them
what they can do to "help me move forward" with my interest.

I'll wait until after hours tonight and leave a voice mail telling them it's a
*bit* above what I had budgeted. That'll get them worked up.

Six owners. Don't like that, nor do I like that it came from NC. They have
seasons up there.  It was a CPO car at one time, but...

Dan

Sent from my iPad