http://laurahillenbrandbooks.com/

       #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER hailed by TIME magazine as the best
       nonfiction book of the year. One of the longest-running New York
       Times bestsellers of all time, Unbroken has spent more than four
       years on the Times list in hardcover, fifteen weeks at number one,
       and counting. Recently released in paperback, Unbroken debuted at
       #1 and remains there after more than 20 weeks. The book is the
       winner of the Los Angeles Times Book of the Year Award for
       Biography. The young reader edition, released in November, 2014, is
       also a New York Times bestseller.

            “STAGGERING … MESMERIZING … Any one of the threads in
             Hillenbrand’s monumental new book could be a page-turner
             all its own… Hillenbrand’s writing is so ferociously
             cinematic, the events she describes so incredible, you don’t
             dare take your eyes off the page.”– People

http://thepublicsquare.libsyn.com/unbroken-with-laura-hillenbrand

       Laura Hillenbrand, author of the New York Times #1 Bestseller
       Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and
       Redemption is joining the program this weekend on The Public
       Square. She'll share with you the true story of Louis Zamperini, an
       Olympian, a WWII prisoner of war, an American hero. His story is a
       treasure to America’s history and a testament to the power of
       redemption. You won’t want to miss this unbelievable tale and
       captivating interview this week on The Public Square.

       Guest: Laura Hillenbrand

http://thepublicsquare.libsyn.com/unbroken-the-rest-of-the-story

       Have you seen the movie "Unbroken"? Have you read the book? This
       week on The Public Square® we are telling the rest of the story of
       Louie Zamperini's life, with the help of Laura Hillenbrand, author
       of Unbroken, and Franklin Graham, son of Rev. Billy Graham. You
       might be surprised to hear about what happened to this WWII
       Bombardier after returning home from the war.

       What happens after the movie ends? Find out this week on this very
       special edition of The Public Square®.

       Guest: Franklin Graham