I have a pretty decent background in science. In a prior life I did a good
amount of research and have a healthy list of publications to prove it
including first authorship in JAMA, the findings of which were published in
TIME and first page Wall Street Journal. I'm no novice to how statistical
manipulation of data can skew results.
I will not believe that the world is warming unless I see it with my own eyes.

Sent from my iPhone