Ad hominem occurs from both political persuasions.
There are zero solutions, however, we could agree that we are persons
that all desire to continue to live.  Those with money cannot continue
to make money if we do not purchase stuff, yet, we all need to
purchase stuff.  I drive a 30 year old used car and buy used USA made
stuff on purpose.  On purpose I do not purchase items made in china.
The Empire is dead.  USA and tenticles worldwide make the Empire a
world failure.
Again, there is zero solution.
mao