The Republican potential candidates have a new category this time around.
Several of them are "Undocumented Democrat".....

Hillary is taking some "reality hits" lately from her actions. It seems
unlikely she will have the political traction she once had with hard core
progressives and Democratic voters. Based on the latest actions by
Congress, she may be "voted in" by a jury of 12 rather than a political
election.

I sure picked a strange time to grow old in. Seems the whole "hope and
change" was a typo for the teleprompter... the real text read "hype and
chains" apparently..

On a positive note... my old Mercedes just keeps working as designed...
they don't lie to me, the work when I want them to, and if they don't I can
fix them..
Now I return you to your daily oil thread.. ;))))

Grant...