      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 4:04 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Ted Cruz?

>There appears to be race among the R non-candidates to see who can brand
>himself as the most "conservative" of the pack.  Cruz is off to a flying
>start with his call to abolish EPA, the IRS, and non-Christians.
>
>OTOH, Jeb doesn't seem to care one way or the other so long as he is the
>first to raise $1 BB.
>
>I need to order some popcorn before the price skyrockets.

Why don't you start selling no bush bumper
stickers? You know, BUSH with the ø symbol
through it. (Vølvø content)

I'd buy one!  G was ok, but should finished the job with Hussy.
GW was ok.  But jeb is no different than the current VEEP, only not as funny

From the peanut gallery, I think a walker/cruz
combo would win.  It would get a lot of the
population interested if ANYONE would pay
attention to what real Americans want.

I think Biteme would peat pillary in a landslide.