Given it is a slow Benz day, and I think we are all in need of continuing education unrelated to plane crashes and Ted Cruz, I offer this for your consideration.

   I am providing a public service announcement to make you all aware
   of the pervasive problem of coded sexism.  Yes, for those of you who
   are not as advanced as I am on critical gender theory, this is A
   Thing and it is very real.

   Sexist words include: “polarizing,” “calculating,” “disingenuous,”
   “insincere,” “ambitious,” “inevitable,” “entitled,” “over
   confident,” “secretive,” will do anything to win,” “represents the
   past,” and “out of touch.”

   Please refrain from using these coded sexism words in your okiebenz
   posts and perpetuating your microagressions related to these words.

Thanks

--R