the list page link should be fixed

Whatever you did, you fixed one other thing and broke another.

For some time, every list email i got had both the group (list) address and the original sender's address. To replay, I had to delete the original sender's email to send to the list only. Sometimes when I replied, only the original sender's email was in the To: line.

Now, that is fixed.  Only the list address is shown.

Whatever you did, it broke my filter that put all the list emails into my "Mercedes" folder. If fixt it by making a new filter.

All is well now.

Thanks again for providing this quirky list to a bunch of quirky guys, and an occasional lady.