Of course; me, too on the 420.  'Hope it goes well.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Search Continues....

Absolutely.

I learned a long, long time ago that it's far better to pay the money up front and buy the best car possible than buying something cheaper and having to deal with fix-up/clean-up.

Hopefully tonight's car will be the one.

The S320 from this weekend was nice, but the guy isn't motivated and is also trying to recoup some of his expenses on top of the car's value.

All things being equal, if I had a choice of a 1996 S320 with 103k, three owner, well serviced and a 1998 S420 with 61k, one owner, dealer serviced, I'll buy the S420.

They're both in the high $5k value range, and both are asking $6500 or more.

Dan

Sent from my iPad