We're all glad it did its job and protected everyone inside.

That is one "why I drive a Mercedes Benz" and an important one. From your earlier posts, I thought perhaps it was parked when sideswiped.

Is it driveable if it had bumpers put on? It kinda sounds like it is. Do the right doors open and close?

P.S.. Carbondale, IL