I got a bounce message this morning, or last night, it is not clear. Not sure why or if responding fixed it.

--R

On 4/6/15 9:07 AM, LarryT wrote:
Yep - It's been happening for few weeks now. I assumed it was becoming SOP. ;-) OTOH, it is very easy to become re-instated - click the link, confirm and done. For a day or 2 at least.

LarryT