G Mann writes:

>‎I invite you to satisfy your >fascination with all things gun by
>making contact with a certified >firearms instructor and taking an
>introductory course where such >basics are covered as gun >handling, gun
>safety, and very basic shooting >skills introduction.

‎Hell, I'll help pay for it....

http://www.gilbertindoorrange.com/Classes.php

https://www.groupon.com/biz/rockville-md/mmta-firearms-training-academy

http://www.girlonfiredc.com/#!training-schedule/c7sx

This one would be the most intense, and probably the best. I will make the
assumption that because you do racquetball (squash?) you are physically fit
enough for it. Probably be a highly enlightening experience for you.

http://www.israelitactical.com/#!tac-program/c1qa1
‎
I might have to look into that one. Looks like fun.

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10