Interesting.

My Dad financed all the equipment for their automated pallet mill back in the
early 70s. He was the only commercial lender who would even talk to them.

Daniel wright was a cool guy. He drove an old 50s Buick and would drive out to
the little airstrip outside of Mitchell to pick us up (my Dad would fly just
about anywhere he could.). If you saw Daniel you would probably think he was
Mennonite.

I think I have a picture of him standing in front of the Buick. I'll see if I
can dig it out and post a copy tonight.

Dan

Sent from my iPad