My dawter braked the gas peddle

--R

On 4/14/15 11:09 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
You spelled it wrong.  It's peddle.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

So the new accelerator pedal for one of the 300SDs I got from Jabba and
have not yet paid for has already broken again after like a month or so.

Question:  Should I get another POS pedal from him and not pay him for it
too?

--R

One of my cars, the pedal came off.  I just drove it with the rod the
pedal (peddle for those under 35) attached to.  Works fine without the
pedal.

I didn't know fats had SDs to give away.  Is he giving away other cars?
In place of squeezing into a micro rice burner, he shoulda drove the
300SD.  It at least could accommodate his hulk without bottoming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuR1KKq_CqU  not as big as fats