Kaleb is on anohter boat to Meheho.  cars u. Mel I think.

Talk to the Kaleb. I'm seeing all the alerts, but any changes like that are made above my pay grade.

Dan

Oh ye great list administrators. For the third time in about a week I have been unsubscribed from MBZ because of bounced messages. i suspect the bounced ones are those from Curt and Dimitri that I don't see any more since the change from the "(name) via mercedes" system. Could we go back to that system, please? Thanks.