Here is the clue i get form gmail:

Why is this message in Spam? It has a from address in yahoo.com (or substitute your email service) but has failed yahoo.com's required tests for authentication.

Dimitri, Curt, MG, Rick Hawkins Java, and Kaleb all end up there.

So, you guys should check with Yahoo, AOL, or whoever you use to find out how to be authenticated in their system.

I don't think it is a problem with the okiebenz sever. I am getting messages from the server, gmail is marking them as spam.