Mitch,  just getting to this now after plowing through several days of
digests.

I'd need to go through the  archives myself, but it may have been an 87
300sdl that I replaced the vacuum pump on.  I've never owned a car with the
om606 motor, only 617, 602 and 603 cars.

But I do have to commend your memory of such a minute detail!

Tony Wirtel

--
Tony Wirtel mobile i3
+1 610.551.5923