Back when I bought my S210, one could get a 12pk of Shell 134 ATF from Ryder Fleet for less than $80 delivered. These days, it's very hard to get 236.1x ATF for much less than $10/liter. Delivered price on a 12pk of Shell 134 is usually over $100, and other fluids are much more expensive.

I was viewing Peachparts forum this AM, and a banner ad popped up for a place that I don't think is associated with Peach/Pelican, they had 722.6 oil and filter kits for $67 plus $5 shipping, including 8 bottles of Shell 134.

Has anybody heard of ID Parts? (note the ridiculous $18 price on the suggested connector plug ad-on)
http://idparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3048