You generally don't replace injectors, you have somebody rebuild them. Max and I have both used Mark Blevins in SC. His work is good and reasonably inexpensive. The actual doing of removal and replacement is super easy. The hardest part is having a big enough socket. I think I still have Fred's... Figure maybe 15mins to remove and half an hour to install with new injector return lines. Mark's turn around is quick, I shipped mine out just before a week long trip and they were back before I was.

I can't remember what nozzles I used but I got them from ID parts and they were a brand Mark approved of. They are slightly larger than stock and might give a slight improvement in power. They'd be appropriate for your car too...

Curt

If you have leaking outside the injectors, all you need is one meter of return line hose. It just presses over nipples on the nozzle holders. A needle nose pliers is a good tool to remove the ends from the nozzle holder.

You can buy that at a stealer or you can go to an industrial supply house and buy 1/8 i.d. viton hose, which will last longer.

If the engine is running poorly, then pull the nozzle holders and have the nozzles tested. To take out the nozzle holder, you need a 27mm or an 1 1/6" deep socket with the splines broached deep also. Sears crapsman used to be good sockets.

Each time you remove the nozzle holder, you need to replace the nozzle seal in the prechamber in the head. It is a tapered steel seal. You need a machinist's scribe or somthing similar to get the seals out. In a pinch, I have used a long handled allen wrench.

Seals can be picked up at a Bosch injection shop, the stealer or ordered online.

Removing the nozzles, and replacing them needs to be done in cleaner than surgical conditions. Compressed air is a necessity. any speck of dust that gets into the nozzle can ruin the nozzle.