One of the things that are not so much fun on a 115.
It all went pretty well but I sure can use up rags, paper towel and blue gloves.
The oil is so much stickier and blacker than the oil out of my truck.
Difficult to wipe things like the filter housing clean.
I envy you folks with the filter up top.

RB

Yup! Something I don't miss. on my 200D someone had exchanged the orig oil filter with a 190Dc oil filter housing that is larger. To change the filter you have to jack it up, turn the wheels far left, take out the bolt with a stubby 8mm allen socket, turn wheels far right, take out the filter and bypass element. clean the filter, put in a new bypass element then turn the wheels far left again to tighten the bolt.

All the while warm or hot oil is running down to your elbows. My son's 200D 2.4 has the OM616 oil filter mounted remote, behind the L headlight. Nice!