EPC research indicate three different possible part numbers: 124 780 00 98
is "sunroof seal" for ~$117.  124 782 04 98 is "sunroof weatherstrip front"
for ~$9 and 124 682 00 97 is "sunroof weatherstrip rear" for ~$13.

I'm tempted to order all three.  The seal installed in my car is in two
parts, a front and a rear.

Yesterday after the water test, as I drove the car more and more water
appeared on the floor, so it was continuing to flow out from some body
cavity.  I am going to perform a new test and include a drive around after
wetting each area (windshield drains, doors, and then roof).

Max
Charleston SC