On Sat, 2 May 2015 08:17:21 -0500 Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >On Fri, 1 May 2015 19:49:40 -0500 Curly McLain via Mercedes
> ><mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> >>  Don't know if this will work, but lets see:
> >>
> >>https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmuseum/videos/vb.87533918771/10152963914168772/?type=2&theater
> >
> >BBBZZZZZZTTTTTT! Facebook is a non-starter.
> >

> >Craig
>

> Yeah,
>
> I tried to find the video without the FB link, but didn't find it.  I
> thought it was interesting enough to put it up anyway.

And your reply to my email to both you and the list made it to the list
while my email did not make it to the list -- another symptom of the
problems the list is having currently.

Craig

Present: '82 240D/3.0    Bluebell   270 kmi (still with failed paint
                                            on the hood)

Past:    '72 220D/8     Herman     186 kmi
         '64 190Dc      Emma
         '72 220/8
         '86 190E/2.3
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi (given to Kaleb)
         '95 E320       Sebastian  117 kmi RIP