Well.. it does set a new standard for both "Ugly" and "Useless" .. thus
should receive a new category in the "Darwin Awards"... simply because
anyone in their right mind would consider suicide rather than be seen in
public owning one..

OTOH... being a Prius.. and being parked at the side of the road.. well..
there is a certain.... Needing power plugs however... useless, when tapped
into a dead battery bank..

Does the designer know that most American cities have laws against "urban
camping"? Being tied to the power grid and camping off road does not
calculate to me.. with a low slung prius.. now overloaded with a camper...

All the wrong engineering decisions.. packaged together... amazing..

Ok.. the anti-nausea meds are kicking in now... I'm better..