Duct tape.

You need a parrot to ride on your shoulder too.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On May 23, 2015, at 10:55 AM, David Bruckmann via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Hello gang,

Managed to score a W116 SD, 1979, 93k original miles, single owner, no rust
blah blah.

I thought only the W126 was full of rattles but it turns out that trend started
with the W116. I'm used to W115 and W123 which generally remain rattle-free for
the duration.

Anyone have any tips to get rid of the noises from the heater flaps in the dash
or do I just have to live with it? Otherwise the car is spectacular. I just
need a leopardskin fez and flag carriers and I could lead a small country.

D.