Amen to that.

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] We Are Not Alone

I am seeing increasingly frequent Benz commercials on the "nerd" channels I
watch on television. Saw one today that caught my attention: "Lease one
today for $598 per month." ... Without revealing my current salary
arrangements, I can nevertheless say that a lease payment of $598 would make
a major dent in my bi-weekly take home pay.

No wonder I am driving a 30 year old Benz!

D.