Bosch Microedge Excel (comp. assy.)  $ 12.99

I have had them for three years do 45 to 50K a year in all sorts of winter weather. Still working. Just clean them every so often with 303 Aerospace sauce same stuff I use on mb tex

Regards Tom Scordato
----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig McCluskey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mercedes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 8:28 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Wiper blades

A few days ago, there was a discussion about wiper blades.

Today, I went looking for replacements. I found:

      Anco Universal Refill                 $ 4.99

      Bosch Microedge (complete assembly)   $ 7.99

      Bosch Microedge Excel (comp. assy.)  $ 12.99

Any comments on which one would be the best value?

Thanks,

Craig