Sign me up! I'll help explore islands anytime, and help you drive some of the vehicles. Adding a fud to the applications gives cred.

I'm going to become a bundler for Hilz and start a solar company to put clean green power in Cuber. I'll make billion$!

Of course I will never install a single solar panel, but I will get billion$ because of my /good intentions/. I'll have some pretty heavy overhead, will have to build an office, villas for the help (and me too), buy a G5 to fly back and forth, outfit the whole deal in an appropriate fashion, will need some boats and nice G63's and helicopters to do exploring of sites, and that will all have to come first.

I'll model the effort on the Clinton Fam Foundation efforts in Haiti, set up the Thomas Family Foundation, hire my kid for $350k/yr, get her a staff of 6 or so to deal with details while I set "policy" and such. It'll be awesome!

--R