Truck and turbo only, it's the only on of them you mention that I KNOW has the necessary lubricants for high friction flat surfaces -- I don't know the design of the M119 all that well, but if it uses cams running on rocker arms, it needs the high friction flat surface lubricants.

This is becoming quite an issue with older engines. All new designs appear to use roller tappets, and the racing/mud bog guys, using old Detroit iron with flat tappets running directly on the camshaft are reporting serious wear problems. Since most newer engines don't need the phenyl phosphate additives, they are NOT in most engine oils anymore, they cause issues with catalytic converters.

For three dollars an oil change I'd stick with the Truck and Turbo -- it is also acceptable for VW tdi engines, which also use flat tappets.

Peter