On May 29, 2015 1:56 PM, "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> I would say it is.
> The southern part of the trip might be similar but once you get close to
Nestor Falls, it will be much better.
> You should have about 90 miles of nice scenary before Kenora and another
30 miles or so west of Kenora before you start getting into the flatter
ground.
> The by-pass around Kenora is fairly scenic but I would recommend going
into Kenora. It is a nice little town right on the lake.

> Randy

Thanks,  Randy. We'll check it out. My wife's best friend from college
lives there and they haven't seen each other in years. Should be a nice
couple of days.

Tom