Locally the sweet-grass baskets are famous and pricey.  I think the small sizes
start at $50 and go up.

A few years ago on some Caribbean island, same baskets started at $10, and that
was the seller's opening price for bidding.  I never wanted nor needed one, so
I passed, next time I'll get them for gifts I suppose.

Could probably make a killing importing them from the islands and reselling
locally, set up a little roadside stand, be the only white folks out there
selling them, charge half the price the local sellers charge.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC