Nope, we called the UN425. Apparently my coworkers do know how to use Google.
-Curt

      From: Dwight Giles <dwight.gi...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>; Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 10:43 PM
 Subject: 420

So Curt,  you are teaching a course on 420? LOL.On May 31, 2015 10:40 PM, "Curt
Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

One of the classes I teach is coded UN422. When we brought out another class
for its little brother product some of my colleagues suggested naming it the
UN420. I said there was no way I was going to teach 420 but I wouldn't explain.
I figured they ought to know how to work google by now.
-Curt