Yes, I think so - it might not be terribly heavy, but you have to have a
receiving antenna/transformer coil in the car. My wirelessly charging
electric toothbrush gets warm while on the charger - there are losses in
this system that could be significant for the amount of current required to
charge a car.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!