<<<<< And how far is that Starbucks?   ;<)

Wilton >>>>> snip

Wilton,
The nearest Starbucks to El Rancho Playa Fin Del Mundo is  92 miles, so if
I owned a Chevy Volt, I would only have to walk the last 47 miles to buy
that $9.00 latte`... Then of course, the tow bill to recover and recharge
the Volt so I could drive it another 45 miles [with AC on full of course,
since it was 107° here yesterday with ground temps measured at 138°] before
abandoning it yet again.

Hahaha.. Thanks just the same, I'll "plug in" my diesel.

Grant...