I was gonna guess 50 mi. - thinking too small. ;<) Having not flown across that area in several years and not driven across it in 40+, it's easy to forget.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "G Mann" <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] EV Charging sans a cord

<<<<< And how far is that Starbucks?   ;<)

Wilton >>>>> snip

Wilton,
The nearest Starbucks to El Rancho Playa Fin Del Mundo is  92 miles, so if
I owned a Chevy Volt, I would only have to walk the last 47 miles to buy
that $9.00 latte`... Then of course, the tow bill to recover and recharge
the Volt so I could drive it another 45 miles [with AC on full of course,
since it was 107° here yesterday with ground temps measured at 138°] before
abandoning it yet again.

Hahaha.. Thanks just the same, I'll "plug in" my diesel.

Grant...